Normally the AGM for NZCBA occurs at our annual Festival. However, Festival was cancelled due to COVID-19.
We will instead, hold a meeting in our biggest centre, Auckland, on Sunday October 11 at 4pm in the Choir Room of Diocesan School for Girls. Coffee/tea and afternoon tea provided.
To ensure those who are unable to be at the venue can attend, we will use Zoom. A link will be sent out prior to the meeting.
Only members or band representatives who are physically at the meeting may vote. However, those using Zoom to attend, or who are unable to attend at all, can nominate a proxy who will physically be present at the meeting to vote in their place. We need a minimum of eight member bands represented for a quorum so please make an effort to be there or be represented by proxy.
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/94663178953?pwd=dEg1bkljVko1K0o5OW5VdDJKdkN1UT09
Proxy forms are available in the link below.
This link to relevant documents for this AGM: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1_MKmBxfW0gm7MjDwZf58rWdwJyWCvPAu
Motions for AGM must be received by Friday August 30.
NOMINATIONS for EXECUTIVE
If you are interested, or know someone who could bring their expertise and time to our team, we’d be delighted to receive a nomination. NZCBA is focusing on growth of: conductors, more learning opportunities at Festival, national youth concert band, ongoing Concert Band Weekends.
- Nominations for Executive Committee must be received by Friday August 30
- Nominees must be nominated by an affiliated band, signed by its secretary, and be accompanied by written consent of nominee.
- Include a short bio (not exceeding one side of an A4) and how you might support the ongoing growth of NZCBA.
- Send to email@example.com
- If insufficient nominations are received for Executive Committee, they may be accepted from the floor of the AGM