We have nearly 40 people enrolled, with a great range of instruments! All systems are go, after a brief but terrifying period where NZ Post lost the sheet music. I’ll be copying music tonight, but it’s not too late to register.
Things to know:
- Map – the venue, Nomad for Saturday dinner, lunch options
- We provide morning and afternoon teas (we cater for allergies). You’ll need to find your own lunches.
Things to bring:
- music stand
- concert dress (tidy white or black shirt, black skirt/pants, black shoes if possible)
- a can-do attitude!
- Sunday 8 October, 2pm, Point Chevalier School (entry by koha)
- Wear concert dress
- Image for you to share/email
We’re so looking forward to seeing you there!